Add: 2nd Building Chengxi Industry Xixiang Bao'An District Shenzhen City 518100
I. material elements
Material elements including basic material (paper, plastic material, glass, metal materials, ceramic materials, bamboo and wood materials, and other composite materials, etc.) and auxiliary materials, adhesives, coatings and printing ink, etc.) of two parts, the packing is three big functions of protection, convenience and sales) to realize the material basis, is directly related to the function of the packaging and the way of economic cost, production processing and packaging waste recycling and other aspects of the problem.
Material selection in green packaging design should follow the following principles:
(1) lightweight, thin, easy to separate, high-performance packaging materials.
(2) recyclable and renewable packaging materials.
(3) edible packaging materials.
(4) degradable packaging materials.
(5) packaging materials that utilize natural ecological energy developed by natural resources.
(6) try to use paper packaging.
Two, shape elements
The appearance of packaging is a major aspect of packaging design. The appearance elements include the size and shape of packaging display surface. If the shape design is reasonable, packaging materials can be saved, packaging costs can be reduced, and the pressure of environmental protection can be reduced. When considering the shape elements of packaging design, geometry that saves raw materials should be selected first. In geometry, if the volume is the same, the surface area of the sphere is the smallest. For prism, the surface area of cube is smaller than that of cuboid. For a cylinder, the surface area is the smallest when the height of the cylinder is equal to the diameter of the base circle.
Good packaging appearance design should follow the following principles:
(1) combined with the characteristics of the product itself, make full use of the formal beauty principle of commodity appearance elements.
(2) adapt to market demand, make accurate market positioning, and create brand personality.
(3) to "light, thin, short and small" to prevent excessive packaging, exaggerated packaging and useless.
(4) draw inspiration from nature and innovate the design of packaging appearance by means of simulation.
(5) fully consider environmental and ergonomic factors.
(6) actively use new technologies and materials for modern packaging appearance design.
(7) vigorously develop the appearance design of serialized packaging.
Iii. Technical elements
In order to truly reach the standard of green packaging, only relying on the above four points is not perfect, but also need green packaging technology as a supplement. The technical elements mentioned here include the equipment in the packaging design. Process. Energy and technology. The so-called green technology refers to the technical system that can reduce pollution, reduce consumption, control pollution or improve ecology. The technical elements of green packaging design include the following:
(1) the processing equipment and energy used shall be conducive to environmental protection, and shall not produce harmful gas, liquid, light, heat, smell and so on. No equipment with low energy consumption is used to pollute the production process and environment. The process does not produce toxic or harmful substances.
(2) strengthen the research on removable packaging design, so that consumers can easily disassemble packaging in accordance with environmental requirements.
(3) strengthen the research and development of green additives and green ink.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The paper packaging industry the de...
- Gift packaging design how to focus
- Consumers loved the packaging produ...
- From box custom packaging machinery...
- Gift packaging design for who?
- Food packaging safety first
- Gift packaging design
- Gift packaging is a test of packagi...
- Gift packaging to fine
- Packaging industry: competition of ...
- How complicated is the gray board p...
- Green packaging design
- Introduction of common glue for pac...
- What are the criteria for selecting...
- Green packaging material
- How to choose the insert of gift bo...
- after printing process - covered film
- How to solve the problem of irregul...
- Digital electronic product packagin...
- Which paper is suitable for tea pac...